Contoh Percakapan Bahasa Inggris : TALKING ABOUT MID SEMESTER TESTS

 John and Dick are neighbors. They go to the same school, but they are from different class, Everyday they go to school together by the school bus Today John is sitting beside Dick, and they are talking abaut ther mid semester test that they had today on their way home from school.

Here is their coaversaton.


Dick : Did you do the test well today?

John : Yes, I did. 'im glad that i could do almost all the questions, and I think the test is easy. You know that l've prepared well for the test.
Last night I studied until midnight I read the text book of the coune 'Introduction to ological Science' for three times, because I want to memorize it well, and I want to have a gand grade for this course.
And how about you?
Can you do the test?
Do you think it's easy?
What test did you have today?

Dick : Wowl rto wonder you said that the test is easy because you've prepared well for the test. I think you must get A for this subject.
Today I have Physics test. I've prepared well for this test too. But think it's not as well as you. I Just read the text book once and then I continued it by trying tofothe exercnes, Istadied until at 11 last night I could do the test but I had difficulties in doing sme numben of the test. Maybe I'll only get "B" for this subject.
Don't you think so?
By the was, that is your plan for the weekends?

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter